NivuBar - Model Plus II -HSB0 NBPX XXXX XXK - Submersible Probe
Hang-in probe with capacitive ceramic measurement cell. Submersible probe with 4 - 20 mA transmitter for hydrostatic level measurement in water and wastewater. Oil-free capacitive ceramic measurement cell.
- Capacitive ceramic measurement cell
- Large front-flush diaphragm
- 2-wire probe
- High overpressure resistance
- Integrated overvoltage protection
This hydrostatic level probe has been developed to meet the high demands of industry and environmental protection. The stainless steel (1.4571) probe body is locked by a capacitive ceramic measuring cell at the bottom and is held by the self-supporting cable on the top.
The probe can be suspended by using a straining clamp. The non-corrosive enclosure featuring protection IP68 permits universal use for reliable determination of levels in containers, basins, shafts and tanks. The large diaphragm has proven as very reliable, particularly in the wastewater sector.
NivuBar Plus II features ex approval II 1G Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 for Zone 0 as standard and can be installed in any explosive area. Utilising the widely used 2-wire technology, the installation costs are very low.
- Pump shafts
- Stormwater treatment plants, storage sewers, retention tanks and discharge constructions
- WWTPs (screening control, tank levels, sludge tanks, levels in open channels)
- Industrial wastewater networks
- and many more
- Power supply: 12 to 36 V DC Ex: 12 to 28 V DC
- Enclosure: Stainless steel 1.4571 diaphragm: ceramics (AL2O3)
- Protection: IP 68
- Measurement principle: capacitive
- Measurement range: 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10 mH2O special measurement ranges upon request
- Accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0,25 % / 0,35 % FSO
- Long-term stability: ± 0.1 % FSO / year
- Ex-Approval: II 1G Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 IBEx U05 ATEX 1193X
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Cable: ø9 mm Polyurethane
- Cable lengths: 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 m special lengths upon request
- Outputs: 4 - 20 mA, 2-wire
- 600 Ohm / 24 V
- 1000 Ohm / 32 V