NivuCont - Model Plus -NCP - Multifunctional Process Measurement Transmitter
Multifunctional process measurement transmitter with graphic display – menus in dialog mode, Ex-enabled 2/3-wire sensor supply. For hydrostatic level measurement with integrated pump management.
- Extremely robust stainless steel enclosure, IP68
- Graphic display 128 x 64 Pixel
- Comfortable operation using 6 soft keys
- 19'-version, field enclosure and panel mount
- Two-channel version, 2 transmitters in one unit
- Pump management
- Volume calculation
- Trend as well as comparative measurement
- Control of tank purification devices
Due to steadily increasing requirements on automation and surveillance systems a variety of measurement values are needed. These are delivered by various sensors. The NivuCont Plus here provides the best possible solution.
The unit powers two and three wire sensors and accepts their input. The intrinsically safe sensor power supply for use in Ex zone 0 areas is optionally available.
The current inputs are monitored permanently (Live-Zero) and in case of interruption an error message is generated.
The unit can be programmed comfortably using 6 keys in dialog with the 128 x 64 pixel graphic display.
Various program parameter lists can be read out and in via PC interface.
Furthermore it is possible to create linkages as well as control and calculating operations between input and output signals regarding level, difference, average value, total value and linearisation, calculation of exponential functions and volumes is possible. Various switching functions including pump control allow universal use.
- Pump shafts
- Tank and container measurements
- Measurement and control of various levels
- Volume calculation on measurement and discharge weirs, movable weir flaps, Venturi and similar
- Pressure measurement and control
- Industrial facilities
- and many more
- Power supply: 85 to 264 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz or 18 - 36 V DC
- Power consumption: max. 10 VA
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Construction: field enclosure, panel mount or 19“-plugin
- Weight: approx. 1620 g (field enclosure)
- approx. 1770 g (panel mount)
- approx. 750 g (19“-plugin)
- Protection: IP 65 (field enclosure)
- IP 30 (panel mount)
- IP 20 (19“-plugin)
- Ex-Approval: II (1) GD [Ex ia] IIC
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C / with Ex: -20 °C to +40 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. humidity: 90 %, non-condensing
- Display: Full graphic LC display, back-lit, 128 x 64 Pixel
- Operation: 6 keys, menus in German, English and French
- 1/2 x 4 - 20 mA for external level (2-wire probe)
- Sensor supply: 24 V DC
- Ex: max. 63 mA
- non-Ex: max. 130 mA
- 1/2 x 0/4 – 20 mA, load 500 Ohm, 12 Bit resolution, galv. isolated from analog input,accuracy 0.1 % (after calibration)
- 5 relays SPDT, load up to 230 V AC / 2 A (cos. 0.9 maximum switching capacity 300 VA switching voltage: min. 100 mV
- Linearity: ±0.1 % of final value
- Temperature drift: ±0,05 % per 10 K ambient temperature