NivuFlow - Model Mobile 750 -NFM7 - Portable Flow Meters
For high accurate and portable flow metering in part filled and full channels. Best use for wastewater applications. For high accurate and portable flow metering in part filled and full channels. The well thought-out power management and the built-in modem allow long-term measuring with automatic data transmission.
- Extremely long battery life – 5 min. 250 days
- Flood protected IP68 locked, IP67 open
- Operation via smartphone, tablet etc.
- Quick start assistant
- Automatic sensor detection
- Wide range of sensors for best application solutions
- Integrated Modem optional
NivuFlow Mobile 750 is the successor to the PCM product family. Based on the ultrasonic cross correlation technology with flow profile detection and thanks to the use of up to 3 v-sensors the portable system provides highest accuracy. Accessories such as a calibrated pipe measuring section to force full filled pipes or appropriate sensor mounting materials provide the best possible conditions for impeccable measurements.
The modern operating concept via web browser in connection with tablet, smartphone etc. is intuitive and enables quick commissioning. Here, a quick start asistant guides through the most relevant parameter settings.
The optional built-in modem provides automatic data transmission via e-mail, FTP or web portal. In combination with the long battery life the number of maintenance jobs can be reduced to a minimum.
- Measurement principle: Ultrasonic cross correlation w. flow profile detection
- Power supply:
- up to 2 x rechargeable batteries 12V/15 Ah, lead gel
- charger 100 - 240 V AC / 50 to 60 Hz / 50 VA
- Material: HPX high-performamce synthetic resin
- Weight: approx. 2.2 kg (without battery and hoop guards)
- Protection: IP68 locked / IP67 open
- Operating temperature:
- - 20°C to + 50°C
- - 15°C to + 50°C for Ex-Zone 1
- Storage temperature: - 20°C to + 70°C
- Max. humidity: 90 %, non-condensing
- Display: Status LED (RGB)
- Ex-Approval: Optional: II 2G Ex eb ib [ib] mb IIB T4 Gb
- Operation: Magnet switch, via WLAN using Smartphone, Tablet, Notebook…
- 2x 0/4 - 20 mA (active/passive)
- 1x 0/4 -20 mA (passive)
- 1x active digital input
- 1x connection socket for battery charger or alternative power supply
- 2x connection sockets for flow velocity, combi and level sensors
- 1 x analog output 0 - 10 V
- 1 x potential-free digital output as SPDT / bistable
- 1 x USB for readout of values via USB stick
- Storage cycle: 5 sec. - 60 min, cyclic or event-based
- Data memory: Internal memory, covering a period of 1.5 years at a measurement interval of 5 minutes
- Data transmission:
- Via plug-in USB stick
- Via WLAN
- Via GPRS, UMTS, LTE