NivuLink Micro - Model NLG - Self-Sufficient Data Logger
Multi-Function Data Storage with Mobile Communication Modem. NivuLink Micro is a self-sufficient data logger with Gateway function. It is suitable for transmission of measurement data to a web portal or to a process control system.
- Self-sufficient system with long battery life of up to 5 years
- Robust and compact IP 68 enclosure
- Customer SIM card can be used
- 4 universal inputs, 1 digital output
- TLS encryption
- Free adjustable measurement and transmission cycle
- External power supply possible e.g. from solar panel
- Event-based logging and transmission
- Switchable supply for up to four 2-wire sensors
NivuLink Micro is a self-sufficient IoT gateway. It is suitable for transmission of measurement data to a cloud or for decentralised integration of measurement equipment into a higher process control system. Power supply is guaranteed by a high-performance rechargeable or standard battery.
NivuLink Micro provides reliable wireless data transmission via GPRS or UMTS. The unit here provides data using standardised IoT connectivity. NivuLink Micro operates as gateway and therefore permits direct communication with sensors.
Process data are saved automatically and are transmitted to higher processes and systems as needed. Measurement cycles and transmission intervals can be defined individually. Thanks to its compact field enclosure the NivuLink Micro can be used even under tough environmental conditions. The switchable sensor voltage feature ensures the supply of connected sensors.
- Power supply Standard/rechargeable battery: 3.6V
- direct: 8 to 30VDC max. 20VA
- Enclosure Aluminium die-cast
- Weight 900 g
- Operating temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to + 80°C
- Max. humidity 80%, non-condensing
- 4 universal Inputs, 1 digital output
- internal temperature and humidity sensor
- Data transmission GSM/GPRS/UMTS
- TCP/IP, MQTT
- Protection IP 68
- Aerial connection FME
- Connection NIVUS web Portal / AWS / Azure