NIVUS AquaBar - Model BS -HSB0 BS - Hydrostatic Level Submersible Probe
Diameter 19 mm – ideal for deep wells. Submersible probe with 4 - 20 mA transmitter for hydrostatic level measurement. Suitable for measurements in deep wells through small diameter of only 19 mm. With piezo-resistive stainless steel measurement cell.
- Diameter only 19 mm
- For use level tubes and protective tubes with diameters starting at 1“
- Stainless steel diaphragm
- Piezo-resistive pressure sensor
- 2-wire probe
- High accuracy
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- High electrical operating safety
Die hydrostatic level probe features a diameter of only 19 mm and hence can be installed in level tubes and protective tubes with very small inside diameters as used mainly for groundwater level measurement and deep well measurements.
The mechanically robust sensor body made of stainless steel (1.4571) and the separating diaphragm (1.4435) are held from the top on a self-supporting cable made of PUR.
The probe can be strained using a straining clamp.
The very small outside diameter of the probe 19 mm allows the use even in very small level tubes and protective tubes with diameters starting at 1“.
The probes can be manufactured upon customer request as well.
The proven piezo-resistive measurement principle guarantees high long-term stability and operational reliability. Furthermore the reverse polarity protection, the short circuit resistance as well as an integrated overvoltage protection within the sensor body ensure high operating safety.
Utilising the widely used 2-wire technology, the installation costs are very low.
- Deep wells
- Water levels
- Spring discharge
- Drinking water supply
- Raw water extraction
- River levels
- and many more
- Power supply: 12 to 36 V DC
- Enclosure: Stainless steel 1.4571 diaphragm: stainless steel 1.4435
- Protection: IP 68
- Measurement principle: Piezo-resistive
- Measurement range: 4, 6 10 and 20 mH2O special measurement ranges upon request
- Accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0,35 % FSO
- Long-term stability: ± 0.1 % FSO / year
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Cable: Ø 7.4 mm Polyurethane
- Cable lengths: 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 m special lengths upon request
- Outputs: 4 - 20 mA, 2-wire
- 600 Ohm / 24 V
- 1000 Ohm / 32 V