NIVUS AquaBar - Model II - HSB0 AB - Hydrostatic Level Submersible Probe
Submersible probe – piezo-resistive stainless steel measurement cell. Submersible probe with 4 - 20 mA transmitter for hydrostatic level measurement in clean to slightly polluted liquids. With piezo-resistive stainless steel measurement cell.
- Stainless steel diaphragm
- Piezo-resistive pressure sensor
- for clean to slightly polluted liquids.
- 2-wire probe
- High accuracy
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- High electrical operating safety
The hydrostatic level probe features a diameter of only 27 mm and hence can be installed in tubes as used mainly for groundwater level measurement and deep well measurements.
The mechanically robust sensor body made of stainless steel (1.4571) and the separating diaphragm (1.4435) are held from the top on a self-supporting cable made of PUR.
The probe can be strained using a straining clamp.
The proven piezo-resistive measurement principle guarantees high long-term stability and operational reliability. Furthermore the reverse polarity protection, the short circuit resistance as well as an integrated overvoltage protection within the sensor body ensure high operating safety.
Utilising the widely used 2-wire technology, the installation costs are very low.
- Deep wells
- Water levels
- Spring discharge
- Drinking water supply
- Raw water extraction
- River levels
- and many more
- Power supply: 12 to 36 V DC
- Enclosure: Stainless steel 1.4571 diaphragm: stainless steel 1.4435
- Protection: IP 68
- Measurement principle: Piezo-resistive
- Measurement range: 2,4, 6 and 10 mH2O special measurement ranges upon request
- Accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0,35 % FSO
- Long-term stability: ± 0.1 % FSO / year
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Cable: ø9 mm Polyurethane
- Cable lengths: 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 m
- special lengths upon request
- Outputs: 4 - 20 mA, 2-wire
- 600 Ohm / 24 V
- 1000 Ohm / 32 V