NIVUS - Model KSE0 ER-104 - Electrode Relay
For limit level detection in conductive liquids as well as control jobs in connection with conductive rod and suspension electrodes.
- Narrow construction – width 22.5 mm
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Closed circuit or load current principle selectable
- Potential-free output as SPDT
- Power supply 24 V DC optional
The ER-104 electrode relay is used for conductive limit level detection. The areas of use cover all sectors where liquid and conductive media are to be detected or controlled. Limit value measurements (overflow, dry run, max. alarm) as well as min./max. control and pump control (hysteresis) can be implemented. Moreover the units can be used as contact protection relay if e.g. a transmitter allows only low contact loads although higher switching loads need to be handled.
For efficient utilisation of limited space the ER-104 is available in slimline con-struction of 22.5 mm width.
The unit basically consists of three functional units: the power supply, the switching amplifier with integrated hold function for easy realisation of min./max. controls and the switching relay with a potential free output contact as SPDT. It is possible to use the ER-104 electrode relay as a contact protection relay by combining it with our rod / suspension electrodes or 'signal pickups' (e.g. pressure bell, float switch).
A low alternating current flows once the electrode is submersed into a conductive liquid. This alternating current is evaluated by the switching amplifier (electrode relay). Exceeding an adjustable trigger threshold will energise the according relay.
The working direction of the ER-104 can be adjusted on the device. In closed circuit operation the internal relay is driven when the electrodes are not wetted, in open circuit operation when the electro-des are wetted.
- Power supply:
- 230 or 24 V AC ±10 % or
- 24 V DC ±10 %, other voltages upon request
- Power consumption: 1 W/VA
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 99 mm* (w x h) (*112 mm with plug)
- Weight approx.: 150 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Display: non
- Open circuit voltage:
- Short circuit current:
- Sensitivity: (2..30/2..300) kOhm
- Switching delay approx.: 0.5 ...10 s energised/deenergised
- Contacts: 1 potential-free SPDT
- Option: 2 potential-free SPDTs (operated simultaneously)
- Max. switching voltage: 50 V AC, 150 V DC
- Max. switching current: 3 A AC, 5 A DC
- Max. switching capacity: 150 W DC, 600 VA AC