NIVUS - Model NIS-V280 - Wedge Flow Sensor
For large pipes and channels. Suitable for flow measurement in part filled and full large pipelines and channels using up to 8 measurement paths.
- Ultrasonic transit time sensor for connection to NivuFlow 650 and NivuFlow 600
- Flow measurement with highest accuracy
- Measurement in clear to slightly polluted water
- Measurement in part filled and full geometries
- Resistant sensor material for use in various media
- Up to 100 m of cable length between sensor and transmitter or adapter box
NIS wedge sensors are part of a fixed measurement system for continuous flow measurement and storage of the recorded measurement data. They can be used for clean to slightly polluted media.
NIS wedge sensors are used for flow measurement in full pipes featuring various dimensions.
Readings are detected based on the ultrasonic transit time principle which allows versatile use with high accurate measurement results. Thanks to perfectly matched mounting material the system is ideal for retrofitting of large geometries such as cooling water channels, pipes and surface waters or for replacement of existing flow measurement systems.
- Fixed measurements in full pipes in hydropower plants, pump stations and similar
- Irrigation systems
- Inlets and outlets conducting cooling water or circulation
- WWTP outlets
- Dirty water pipelines
- Industrial flow measurements, process water
- Retrofitting and Replacement of existing flow measurement system
- and many more
- Measurement principle: Ultrasonic transit time
- Measurement range: -15 m/s to +15 m/s
- Measurement uncertainty: Flow velocity (vaverage) within path ± 0.1 % of measurement value
- Measurement frequency: 0.9 to 1.2 MHz
- Protection: IP 68
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Operating pressure: max. 4 bar
- Cable lengths: 10/15/20/30/50/100 m;
- extension option: sensors can be connected to extension modules NFE, cable length between NFE and transmitter max. 200 m
- Sensor connection: Continuous pre-configured cable
- Medium-contacting materials: stainless steel 1.4571, CFK (Carbon)
- Zero point drift: Absolutely stable zero point
- Specifications subject to change.