NIVUS - Model NOS-V2X00 - Screw-in Flow Sensor
For pressurised pipelines. For high accurate flow measurement using the transit time method according to IEC 60041 process water and high pressure lines.
- Ultrasonic transit time sensor for connection to NivuFlow 600 and NivuFlow 650
- High accurate monitoring of hydropower plants
- Resistant sensor material for use in various media
- Measurement in clear to slightly polluted water
- Hydropower plant monitoring with highest measurement accuracy
- For 8-path measurements according to IEC 60041 (ASME PTC 18
- Up to 100 m of cable length between sensor and transmitter or adapter box
NOS screw-in sensors are part of a fixed measurement system for continuous flow measurement and storage of the recorded measurement data. They can be used for clean to slightly polluted media.
NOS screw-in sensors are used for flow measurement in full pipes featuring various dimensions.
Readings are detected based on the ultrasonic transit time principle. Creating a standardised measurement network by installing up to 8 measurement paths according to IEC 60041 allows high accurate measurement results.
- Fixed measurements in full pipes in hydropower plants, pump stations and similar
- Irrigation systems
- Inlets and outlets conducting cooling water or circulation
- WWTP outlets and many more
- Industrial flow measurements, process water, pressurised pipelines
- and many more
- Measurement principle: Ultrasonic transit time and profile measurement with digital pattern detection
- Measurement range: -15 m/s to +15 m/s
- Measurement uncertainty: Flow velocity (vaverage) within path ± 0.1 % of measurement value
- Measurement frequency: 0.9 to 1.2 MHz
- Protection: IP 68
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
- Cable lengths: Up to 100 m between sensor and transmitter or adapter box
- Medium-contacting materials: Stainless steel 1.4404, carbon
- Specifications subject to change.