Mole Out repels and inhibits the formation of mole tunnels and holes. Mole Out contains all-natural and biodegradable ingredients. Unaffected by rain, an application can remain effective for up to 3 months when applied as directed. Use Mole Out to repel moles from lawns, gardens, golf courses, nurseries, parks, athletic fields, in flowerbeds, around playgrounds and other recreational turf areas. Mole tunnels disfigure turf areas and expose the roots of delicate plants to air, causing them to wilt or die. Mole tunnels and burrows can be walking and tripping hazards, as well as a problem for lawn care equipment.
Mole Out uses Castor Oil combined with Fuller’s Earth to coat the moles food source, causing stomach disruption. The purpose is to change the moles feeding behavior. It must associate the stomach disruptions with food items in the treated areas. It can take up to 3 weeks for Mole Out to reach maximum effectiveness.
Mole Out Granular Repellent
- Easy to apply.
- Biodegradable repellent.
- Effective & humane.
- Eliminates mechanical trap eyesores.
- Lasts up to 3 months.
- No mixing.
- At five foot intervals, open one inch holes in a mole tunnel.
- Apply 1 tablespoon of Mole Out into the tunnel at each location, and then cover the holes with soil.
- After this is done, apply Mole Out granules at a rate of 1 pound per 500 square feet over the entire area. Water until the soil is saturated.
- Mole Out mole can be applied with its sprinkle top lid (5 pound container) or with a fertilizer spreader.
- If using a spreader, apply Mole Out granules at a rate of 1 pound for every 500 square feet. See the product container for spreader make and model settings.
- One 5 pound container can treat up to 2,500 square feet.
- One 25 pound container can treat up to 12,500 square feet.
To increase the effectiveness of your mole control program;
- Treat problem areas with a grubicide along with the Mole Out repellent.
- Use the Mole & Gopher liquid repellent (from Nixalite) with the Mole Out repellent.