NLB - Model 350 Series - Electric High Pressure Water Jetting System
From Electric Units
The 350 Series water blasting units bring higher horsepower to users who want to stick with a triplex pump. Models are available ranging in horsepower from 250 to 350 hp (186-260 kW) and with pressure from 8,000 to 20,000 psi (552-1,400 bar).
These units are all built around the 350 convertible pump. This pump, with its quick-change, in-line fluid end design, has fewer parts for increased operating efficiency and simpler maintenance. And, it requires only a simple conversion kit to operate at pressures between 8,000 and 20,000 psi (552 and 1,400 bar).
The NLB 350 Series units are built to the exacting standards that have made NLB equipment the preferred choice for over 40 years. All operating controls, including the pressure compensating by-pass valve and pressure gauge with snubber, are mounted on a separate accessory manifold, which provides additional protection for these important components.
NLB’s newest line of waterjetting units are builtaround the innovative model 350 convertiblepump. This pump, with its quick-change, in-linefluid end design, has fewer parts for increasedoperating efficiency and simpler maintenance.And, it requires only a simple conversion kit tooperate at pressures between 8,000 psi (552bar) and 20,000 psi (1,400 bar)
The NLB 350 Series units are built using thesame rugged, reliable designs have been fieldproven for over 30 years. The unit s comesstandard with features like low water pressureshut-down and a high quality electric motorstarter. All operating controls, including thepressure compensating by-pass valve andpressure gauge with snubber, are mounted on aseparate accessory manifold, which providesadditional protection for these importantcomponents.
- Slow running plunger pump is built from highgradestainless steel and provides unprecedentedreliability.
- Lightweight and trailer mounted for easeof mobility.
- Pump can be configured for pressures from8,000 to 20,000 psi in under 30 minutes.
- Accessory manifold with pressure gauge,rupture disk and by-pass valve.
- Water pressure actuated throttle controlmonitors operator demand and adjusts output.
- High Pressure Water Jetting System
- NLB pressure conversion kits have fewercomponents.
Pumping system includes a TEFC electric motor and acombination non-reversing magnetic starter with fuseprotection and stop/start push buttons. The system iscompletely pre-wired for 460 volt service and comescomplete with a safety disconnect.
- Model 350 - 350 hp (260 kw)
- Model 300 - 300 hp (224 kw)
- Slow running plunger pump built from high-gradestainless steel and provides unprecedentedreliability.
- Pump can be configured for pressures from 8,000 to20,000 psi in under 30 minutes.
- Size: 7' wide x 7' 4' high x 12' long Approx.(2.13 m wide x 2.24 m high x 3.66 m long)
- Weight 13,200 lbs. (5,987kg) Approx.
- Slow running NLB Model 350 reciprocating pump
- Three plunger lubrication
- V-belt drive with guard (optional gear pac)
- Inlet Water Filtration
- 30,000 lb. oil-filled pressure gauge with snubber
- Polypropylene water tank gauge with snubber
- Accessory manifold with Relief valve
- All necessary plumbing and operating controls