NLB Ultra-Clean 40 - Model 3575D - Ultra-High Pressure Water Jetting System
The compact NLB 3575D is a low-horsepower, low-flow UHP unit. It is rated for 35,000 psi (2,415 bar) and 4 gpm (15 lpm), and requires just 110 hp (82 kW). The NLB Model 3575D WaterJet System combines the power of UHP waterblasting with the dependability of a slow-running plunger pump design that has been proven in countless applications for over 40 years.
With pressures up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) and a flow rate of 3.0 gpm (11.4 lpm), the 3575D has the flexibility to perform a wide variety of water jetting applications, and allows for dual operator capability. Several of most common applications include surface preparation, cleaning, coating removal, and cutting. Since the unit’s power comes from a slow-running triplex plunger pump, wear and maintenance are minimized. You save money on parts and increase uptime.
- Compact, lightweight design for ease of mobility.
- Slow running plunger pump is built from high-grade stainless steel and provides unprecedented reliability.
- Pump can be converted to operate at pressures of 10,000 or 20,000 psi.
- On-board air compressor to power multiple accessories.
- A remote accessory manifold includes pressure gauge, rupture disc and by-pass valve.
- Water pressure sensing throttle control monitors operator demand and adjusts output.
A four cylinder diesel engine rated for 110 HP (82 kw) on a continuous duty basis, it includes a heavy duty clutch power take off unit, electric start 12 volt, fully shrouded engine, exhaust muffler and battery.
- Dual axle design
- 14' wheels (355 mm)
- D.O.T. lighting package
- Heavy-duty gusseted fenders
- Electric brakes
- Acrylic enamel paint
- Max. Size: 6'6' Wide (1.98 m) x 6'10' High (2.08 m) x 12' Long (3.66 m)
- Weight: 4,900 lbs. (2,223 kg)
- Size: 4'6' Wide (1.37 m) x 8' Long (2.44m) x 5'4' High (1.63m)
- Weight 4,500 lbs. (2041 kg)
- Slow running NLB Model 4075 pump
- P.T.O./V-Belt Drive with guard
- 25 Gallon (95 l ) fuel tank
- 15 Gallon (57 l ) polypropylene water tank
- Water inlet filter 6 micron absolute
- Three plunger positive lubrication
- Accessory manifold and discharge pulsation dampener
- BV36-115 pressure adjusting by-pass valve
- On-board compressed air - 23 cfm
- Oil filled pressure gauge and rupture disc assembly