Nobo - Model NS-DO103/104 - Dissolved Oxygen Digital Sensor
From Dissolved Oxygen
The primary battery dissolved oxygen digital sensor is a new generation of intelligent water quality detection digital sensor independently developed by Nobotech. It can check, calibrate, maintain through mobile phone or computer. It’s easy to maintenance, with high stability and good repeatability. Its’ function it to test the DO value and temperature of liquid. It is widely used in waste water treatment, purified water, circulating water, boiler water and other systems as well as continuous monitoring of dissolved oxygen values in solutions such as electronics, aquaculture, food, printing and dyeing, electroplating, pharmaceutical, fermentation, chemical and other farming and tap water.
- This product is a DO digital sensor, which can directly output RS485 signal.
- The product has high precision, high stability and strong anti-interference ability.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- No need for instrumentation, can directly connect to computers, PLCs and other devices with RS485/4-20mA signal interface for data acquisition and maintenance; it is convenient for users to integrate sensors into the industrial computer system such as PC system and IOT.
- Using the mobile APP to collect, debug and maintain the sensor through wired (OTG line and 485 to USB module) or wireless network (such as WIFI, GPRS and other wireless networks).
- The sensor can be set by RS485 communication, slave address and baud rate, online calibration, factory reset, 4-20mA output corresponding range (4-20mA is optional), proportional coefficient and incremental compensation.
- Two-point calibration method is used.
- Power off protection > 10 years.
·104 longer life
- Measurement range: 0～20.0 mg/L, 1-100.0°C
- Precision: dissolved oxygen: ± 0.5% FS, temperature: ± 0.3 ° C
- Stability: ≤0.1mg/L 24h
- Temperature compensation: 0～60°C
- 485 interface: support IOT, (partially compatible with MODBUS protocol).
- Working conditions: ambient temperature is 0-60 ° C
- Input impedance: ≥1×1012Ω
- Output load: 4-20mA load <750Ω
- Working voltage: DC 5V,12V,24V（5V only has RS485 output, 12V or 24V can choose 4-20mA and RS485 output）
- Protection rating: IP68