Model SV 200 - Noise Monitoring Station
SV 200 Noise Monitoring Station is a fully integrated solution for unattended noise monitoring applications featuring an internal web server for system configuration, live data streaming, data management and battery powered operation providing true flexibility for both short and long term measurements.
The measurement capabilities of the SV200 are optimized for noise monitoring applications. It measures and stores results suitable for automatic reports,detailed information for advanced post-processing analysis and streams live data stream for real time noise monitoring. Standard measurement functionality includes multi-profile data logging, real time 1/1 and 1/3-octave logging, audio event recording and statistical analysis. Measuring capabilities can be extended with real time audio streaming and weather condition monitoring. SV 200 can be used for both and 0° and 90° reference direction, typically used for aircraft and environmental noise. The reference direction is user selectable in the instrument configuration.
The weatherproof housing protects SV 200 noise monitoring station against extreme weather conditions while fulfilling class 1 accuracy. Special attention was given to the highly efficient windscreen which reduces noise, even at high wind speeds. Internal heating and rugged a dual layer housing enables the SV 200 to operate from -30°C up to +60°C and humidity up to 100% RH.
SV 200 has a 2,45 Ah internal Li-Ion battery and interface for connecting solar panels. A waterproof mains adapter for charging the battery and powering the station is also included. The system is specially designed for easy installation - SV 200 is small, light weight and easy to install by a single person.
The SV 200 is available with an integrated low power 3G modem or Wi-Fi access point. The implementation of advanced and highly reliable communication protocol gives the user full control of the station, offers easy to use data transmission, real time data publication and live audio streaming. Station configuration and data management is done by using a web browser or the SvanPC++ RC server application.
- ‘All in one’ design for portable, mobile and permanent noise monitoring installations
- Real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis
- Audio events recording
- Rugged housing protecting the system against harsh environmental conditions (IP66)
- Integrated electrostatic actuator for full system verification
- Class 1 according to IEC 61672
- Integrated high speed 3G or Wi-Fi modem
- Automatic time synchronization
- Large windscreen against high-speed wind
- Intelligent heater protecting microphone against humidity
- Live audio & data streaming capabilities
- Low power consumption, integrated Li-Ion battery and direct connection for solar panels
- Highly reliable and secure data push and configuration pull communication protocol
- Both, server and web based system configuration
- Community & airport characteristics available simultaneously