Our Non-woven geotextile use 100% virgin material, no recycled resin, ASTM standard property, to protect our water soil, and environment forever!
Non-woven geotextile is a geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers that are needled punched. The finished product is a width of 4-6 meters and a length of 50-100 meters.
The non-woven geotextile price range is from $0.2/sqm- to $3/sqm, as the price is affected by the material, unit weight, size, color, and quantity.
- Highways railways, embankments, earth-rock DAMS, airports, sports fields, The slope of river, river, lake, and sea is equipped with geotextiles, which can prevent the flowing water from washing and turbidity.
- Environmental projects: Landfills, sewage treatment plants, Municipal waste/ Hazardous waste/ Industrial waste, and so on.
- Agriculture projects: water reservoirs, dams, irrigation systems, canals.
- Mine projects: heap leaching platforms, tailing.
- Oil&gas projects: freshwater holding ponds, flow back and production water ponds, well pad liners, pit liners, secondary containment.