Norsonic - Model Nor133/Nor136 - Precision Vibration Meters
The precision vibration meters Nor133 and Nor136 are designed in accordance with ISO 8041. In their basic versions, both meters are well suited for measurement of whole body and hand-arm vibration measurements. Optional upgrades allow for the measurement and analysis as vibration in buildings, ships, vehicles and public transport systems in accordance to international and national standards.
- 6 channels (Nor136) in whole body mode
- Graphical and numerical display of all channels simultaneously
- Huge memory capacity with SD memory card
- Records the raw data signal for later analyzed in NorVibraTest
- Powerful post processing software NorVibraTest
- Complete range of accelerometers for HA and WB measurements
- Multi language
- Comment channel
- Supports IEPE and Charge accelerometers, AC and DC voltage sensors, passive geophones.
- Data export to National Instrument DIAdem software
- Whole body vibration to ISO 2631, EN/2002/44/EC
- Hand Arm vibration to ISO 5349, EN/2002/44/EC
- Building Vibration measurement to DIN 4150, ISO 2631, BS6472
- Ship cabin vibration measurements to ISO 6954
- Vibration measurements to ÖNORM S9012
- Building vibration measurements to DIN 4150-3, BS7385-1, ISO 4866
- General machine vibration – data logger
The Nor133 and Nor136 may be extended with a selection of optional features, thereby allowing you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements. Optional features may be ordered and installed at any time by just adding a new set of option codes.
Basic version of Nor133/136 includes all weighting networks and the use of them in accordance to ISO 2631-1,whole body, that covers the requirements given for “health impact to the human body” and the ISO 5349-1 Hand Arm.The basic unit is delivered with softcase Nor1336, NorVirtual, a PC application program that allows the user to control and display the measurements on the PC, Nor1044, NorVibConvert, a PC measurement download program, 2GB SD-memory card, Batteries, Instruction manual and USB cable. Sensors are not included.
- Option 1: Raw data sampling
- Option 2 : Extended standard support package level 1
- Option 3 : Level vs time
- Option 4 : Charge and DC input
- Option 5 : Extended standard support package level 2
- Option 6 : Data export to National Instruments DIAdem software