novAA - Model 800 F - Atomic Absorption Spectrometer for Highly Efficient Routine Analysis
novAA® 800 F is THE atomic absorption spectrometer for highly efficient routine analysis using flame and hydride technology. With a wide working range, easy handling and a number of performance-enhancing accessories, the novAA® 800 F guarantees precise and reproducible results within a very short time making it the perfect partner for industrial process and QC labs and contract labs with moderate sample quantities. Coupling with hydride technology also makes it possible to measure hydride-forming elements such as antimony, arsenic, bismuth, selenium or tin.
- Stable measurement of samples with high and low matrix contents in absorption and emission
- Single and dual beam mode with D2 background correction
- 8-fold lamp changer for highest degree of automation and sample throughput
- Integrated RFID tool for working with coded lamps
- Optional Autosamplers AS-F and AS-FD for sampling, automatic dilution and preparation of standards and QC samples
- Significant reduction of wet-chemical sample handling and sample/standard preparation when using the AS-FD
- Automatic scraper cleans the burner head, increasing safety and precision
- Segmented Flow Star, SFS 6.0, injection switch for improved precision and reduced sample volumes
The ASpect LS evaluation and control software lets AAS become child‘s play. Software functions and modules help meeting all statutory requirements and standards.
Highest operating comfort
- Simple routine operation while offering high flexibility in method development and data evaluation
- Fast and easy method development thanks to SOPs and a clearly laid out user interface
- Simple adaptation of the methods to unknown matrices using automatic optimization routines
- Automatic control and monitoring of all parameters and functions
Data processing made easy
- Further processing of measurement data with external programs thanks to a variety of export routines
- Easy integration into networks or LIMS
Quality assurance package
- Compliance with all GLP and pharmacopoeia requirements
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
AS-F and AS-FD - Autosamplers for flame technology, hydride technology and atomic fluorescence
The autosamplers for the AS-F and AS-FD flame technology enable fully automated routine analysis.
Modular hydride systems
- Flow injection as well as batch mode available
- Modular system, individually upgradable according to requirements
- Easy exchange between all configurations
- Color-coded tubing connections and flow scheme – easy replacement of consumables
- Upgrade to HydrEA, easy exchange between mercury/hydride and HydrEA
- Special mercury accessories
- Fast Baseline Return drastically reduces the measurement time for mercury
- Fully compliant with all applicable DIN, ISO, EPA and ASTM methods for mercury and hydride analysis
Injection switch Segmented Flow Star, SFS 6.0
Software controlled switching valve for easy handling of smallest sample volumes and samples with high salt load, high acid content and for organic samples
- Enables the segmented introduction of very small sample volumes
- Guarantees stable flame conditions thanks to continuous rinsing of sample introduction system and burner head
- Reduces carry-over effects with high salt and matrix contents
The automated burner head cleaner cleans the slot before each measurement and in standby mode, thus guaranteeing a continuous and reproducible measuring cycle. It further contributes to lab safety and precision of results.
The novAA® 800 F is easy to operate, highly flexible and enables fast routine analysis for diverse samples. Performance-enhancing accessories, such as the SFS 6.0 and the AS-FD autosampler simplify the handling of difficult samples and contribute to analytical precision and high throughput.