novAA - Model 800 G - Atomic Absorption Spectrometer for Routine Analysis
AAS for graphite furnace and hydride technology. Cost-effective trace analyzer for recurring measurement tasks. The analyzer for you - high-performance AAS for routine laboratories. Cost-effective - top performance at low investment and operating costs. Simple - easy handling thanks to user-friendly concepts. Reliable - stable measuring conditions due to robust components and clever design. Powerful - high throughput due to integrated sampling and dilution.
The efficient workhorse for your lab
novAA 800 is the perfect AAS for routine use in industrial QC laboratories and analytical service providers. It combines versatility, reliability, and automation, making it a highly efficient and cost-effective workhorse for your laboratory.
- Reliable with a 10-year long-term warranty on optical components
- Improved workflow due to simplified operations and high degree of automation
- Performance-enhancing accessories for efficient analysis
- AAS applications - flame, graphite furnace, and hydride technology – all on one platform
The novAA 800 series Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (AAS) instruments provide you with rapid routine analysis for moderate sample quantities across a wide range of concentrations - and are extremely easy to use. Whether it is flame technology for simple and robust routines, graphite furnace for cost-effective trace analysis, or hydride technology for the improved detection of arsenic, selenium, and mercury, novAA 800 offers the solutions to meet your needs. Featuring advanced technologies and a clever design, the system can simplify sample handling, improve precision, and achieve a lower cost per sample:
- Innovative SiOSens chip detectors for the high-performance testing of all sample matrices in absorption and emission modes
- Large range of performance-enhancing accessories such as scraper, switching valves, and USB camera
- Autosampler with overrange dilution, ideal for unattended operations
- Transversely heated graphite furnace technology with an innovative temperature monitoring system for improved analytical accuracy and an extended lifespan of the graphite tubes
The novAA 800 series covers the complete spectrum of AAS applications from flame to graphite furnace to hydride technology on a single platform. A wide range of performance-enhancing accessories maximizes productivity, safety and ease of use for maximum efficiency in routine AAS analysis.
- Food & Agriculture
- Chemicals & Materials
- Geology, Mining & Metals