- Usable for O2 measurement in many processes
- Adapts to positive and negative pressure process streams
- Suitable for many corrosive situations
- Low maintenance and high accuracy
- Easy to operate, reliable, no regular calibration needed
- Select ancillaries for your application
- Accurate, rapid response, low-drift Zirconia O2 sensor: 1 ppm to 100%
- Connect to the 1632 Analyzer.
Accuracy and Reliability: The 1234 oxygen sensors provide accurate and virtually drift-free measurement for years.
Adapting the 1234 to your application: The Novatech 1234 sensors are available for oxygen measurement in a range of applications by using ancillary equipment including:
- Process sampling probes available to suit your application
- Integral electric pump and filter assembly for aspirating samples
- Filters for dry dust, wet dust or hydrocarbons
- Flow meters
The Novatech 1234 sensors are responsive: Accurate readings can be made with sample response times as short as 5 seconds to changes in gas composition for O2