OceanAlpha - Model SL40Y - Remote Control Survey Boat
From Small USV
Waterjet high speed platform for water discharge and bathymetry measurement.
Dedicated cabin to install instruments like ADCP, echo sounder, side scan sonar with a diameter of 5 to 18cm.
The USV is operated by the remote controller, so operators can enjoy higher levels of flexibility and safety in harsh working environments.
The innovative waterjet propeller allows the USV to sail up to 5m/s and effectively avoid being entangled in water plants or rubbish.
The trimaran hull design improves the USV’s stability while sailing at high speeds.
- Dimensions: 1600*700*400mm
- Weight: 32kg
- Material: Fiberglass composite with Kevlar&carbon fiber
- Communication: RF point to point bidirectional communication
- Communication Range: RF point to point bidirectional communication
- Maximum Speed: Remote control 2km
- Autonomous navigation 5km
- Endurance: 5m/s
- Payload: 15kg