OdaLock - Model SRT855 - Sludge Reduction Technology
Pits and lagoons treated with OdaLock™ SRT855 will reduce production costs and increase productivity for the following reasons;
- OdaLock™ SRT855 is the only technology on the market that simultaneously promotes both chemical and biological decomposition of manure in a single easy to apply one step application.
- Readily assimilated by bacteria, OdaLock™ SRT855 increases microbial activity and diversity in effluent where microorganisms may be low or species diversity has declined.
- Increased microbial health and chemical activity improves anaerobic digestion reducing and preventing sludge/solid build-up.
- Handling liquefied effluent decreases production costs by reducing time spent agitating, pumping and hauling.
- Fertilizer quantity is increased by removing additional effluent from the pit/lagoon that would otherwise remain as undigested solids.
- Fertilizer value of the effluent is increased due to increased organic N and the addition of 7 essential micro-nutrients in OdaLock™ SRT855.
- Aids in the prevention of pit foaming and crusting that reduces or completely eliminates the need and the costs associated with additional foam reduction treatments and fly/rodent control.
- Reduced hydrogen sulfide (H₂S), ammonia (NH₃) and methane (CH₄) gas emissions resulting in improved air quality.
- Better air quality = healthy happy hogs, operators and neighbors.
- Aids in the prevention of gas toxicity related mortalities.
- OdaLock™ SRT855 is the only technology available that does not recommend additional applications between pump-outs which, consequently, reduces application time and costs.