Odorox - Model Decon™ - Scrubbers Unit
The ODOROX Decon Scrubber unit is the right choice for removal and decontamination of large volumes of particulate and pollutants from the air. The ODOROX Decon Scrubber unit is finely tuned to eliminate odors and particulate associated with bacterial, viral and mold contamination. The ODOROX Decon Scrubber unit is designed for removal of large amounts of smoke, ash, animal dander and pollen. The Decon Scrubber unit will also remove odors caused by incinerated/burnt plastics, organic matter, and chemicals.
This unit is wheeled for mobility and works well in medium to large commercial facilities like hospitals, clinics, schools, offices, prisons, manufacturing & agricultural facilities, and is ideal for disaster restoration firms.
- Dimensions (w, l, h) : 28' x 27' x 45' (with Wheels & Handles) (711mm x 686mm x 1143mm)
- Weight : 132 lbs, (60 Kg)
- Power : 120V @ 12 Amps
- Control : Variable Speed / Selector Switches
- Meter : 1/10 quartz hour meter
- Mobility : Wheeled
- Finish : Hammertone blue powder coat
- Noise Level : <60 dBA
- Number of Optics : 3
- Air inlet / Outlet : Louvered panel
- Fans & Rating : One 1690 CFM
- Filters : (2) 21.875' x 15.875' x 2' High Cap (MERV 8), (1) 21.125' x 21.875' x 4' High Cap (MERV 13) Optional HEPA 4' Block :
- Certification : ETL Canada/US - CSA & UL Standards