OFITE - Model 1100 - Viscometer
For enhanced data collection, OFITE is pleased to introduce its new Pressurized Viscometer. This fully-automated system accurately determines the fluid characteristics of stimulation fluids, completion fluids, drilling fluids, and cement in terms of shear stress, shear rate, time, and temperature at pressure up to 2,500 PSI. Using the exclusive ORCADA™ software, a computer novice can operate the viscometer, and yet the system is versatile enough for advanced research and demanding test parameters. It is suitable for both field and laboratory use. A waterproof, compartmentalized case with wheels makes the unit completely portable.
The new optional *SAFEHEAT™ system is a Safe, Accurate, Fast, Environmentally friendly, High Efficiency Air Transfer system. Compared to traditional oil bath heating systems, *SAFEHEAT™ provides more precise control over the sample temperature without the risks of hot oil, such as spilling, splashing or flashing. No oil means no hazardous materials, which makes the *SAFEHEAT™ system safer, easier and faster to clean.
Features and Benefits
- Upgraded Transducer - Provides even more accurate readings at low shear rates. Improved calibration.
- High Pressure - up to 2,500 PSI (17 MPa)
- High Temperature - up to 500°F (260°C).
- Low Shear Rates - as low as 0.01 s-1
- Portable - rugged case makes for easy transport
- Rugged - designed for use in the field or laboratory
- Corrosion Resistant - Hastelloy-wetted parts provide extra corrosion control
- Small Footprint - only 12 × 12 inches (30 × 30 cm). The all-in-one design includes the heating mechanism
- Versatile - available in 115 or 230-volt models
- Real Oilfield Geometry - uses traditional Bobs and Rotor for measurements that are easy to translate (shear stress range 0 - 4,000 dynes/cm2)
- Computer-Control and Data Acquisition - uses OFITE’s exclusive ORCADA™ software connected via serial port or Ethernet
- 130-81-C: 115 Volt
- 130-81-1-C: 230 Volt
Size: 14' × 13' × 30' (36 × 33 × 76 cm)
Weight: 85 lb (37.6 kg)