Today, there are numerous requirements for the analysis of oil based materials. Some of the more frequently employed include: the measurement of wear metals in lubricating oils, the measurement of additive packages in lubricating oils and the measurement of the elemental content of edible oils. Although the specific requirements of each of these analysis are quite different, the analytical approach used is very similar. Typically, laboratories interested in measuring the elemental constituents of edible oils have fairly conservative sample analysis requirements; perhaps only 10 to 100 samples per day. Most of these labs chose the Profile Plus Oil Analyzer for this application.
Laboratories for which the primary application is the analysis of wear metals often have extreme sample throughput demands; often in excess of 1,000 samples per day. High throughput wear metals labs typically chose one of our simultaneous oil analyzers, such as the Profile HT or Prodigy HT for this task. A system like the Profile HT is capable of analyzing in excess of 2 samples per minute.
Prodigy Oil Analyzer
Combining Teledyne Leeman Labs’ long-term experience in wear metals analysis with the latest technology, the Prodigy Oil Analyzer is unmatched in versatility and ease-of-operation.
- State-of-the-art array detector permits the analysis of any element, any wavelength at the click of a button. No hardware modifications needed – EVER!
- Auto-aligning torches eliminate the guesswork and make all of your operators experts.
- Easily configured reports compatible with CAT SOS software.
Do you need the ultimate in sample throughput? Then the Teledyne Leeman Labs Profile Oil Analyzer is the solution for you.
Profile Oil Analyzer
- Analyze more than 2 samples per minute –the highest throughput in the industry!
- High speed PMT detectors for the fastest data collection possible
- Easily configured reports that are compatible with CAT SOS software
- Both Oil Analyzers are available with Axial or Radial Views and offer remote diagnostics.
Edible Oil Analyzers
Edible oils are extracted and processed world-wide and hence are important domestic and international commodities. These oils are used in many aspects of food production such as baking and frying and for the manufacture of margarine, snack foods and salad oil products.
Accurate elemental analysis of edible oils requires analytical methodology that is both sensitive and selective. Teledyne Leeman Labs Edible Oil Analyzers meet these requirements and have the capability of determining up to 70 different elements in a sample.