Oil and Grease Separators
An oil separator is a packaged device that removes the oil from water. The dimensions of the oil separators are calculated according to the oily water flow. The separated oils from the water are collected inside the separator unit while the water is directed to the effluent lines.
1 liter of waste oil pollutes 1 million liters of fresh water. Waste Oils pollues underground water.
Waste Oils Causes Cloggings in the sewer lines. Waste Oils must be removed by oil separators!
- Stainless steel, HDPE or epoxy coated steel st37 models are availible,
- Can be placed above or underground,
- Installation is very easy,
- Proper to DIN4040 and DIN4041 regulations.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
- All models are equiped with basket type coarse screen.
- The oil separator volumes are net values.
- Food Production Factories,
- Restaurants, Cafeterias,
- Hotels, Holiday Sites,
- Meat / Fish Processing Facilities,
- Car Repair&Maintenance Garages,
- All facilities that use oil,
- Wastewater Treatment Plants.
What is done with the separated oils ?
The separated oils are evaluated and recycled in specific facilities and returned to materials such as fuel, soap etc.