Oil Only Absorbents – Pads and Rolls
Our oil only absorbents selectively absorb petroleum based liquids while repelling water to mitigate oil spills. They will float on water or hug the ground and are ideal for oil spill cleanup and containment. Available in a wide variety of sizes at the best price, these include oil only pads, rolls, sweeps, socks, booms and pillows. Our oil only melt blown pads come in various lofts and can be bonded and or perforated for any job, oil spill or day-to-day maintenance requirements. You will find our products in many different industries such as manufacturing facilities, coolant plants, gas stations, harbors, automotive shops, airports, warehouses, hospitals, and environmental response facilities. Our products will control costs and improve the working conditions while effectively cleaning up oil spills.
- Absorb petroleum and petroleum based liquids while repelling aqueous solutions.
- The natural white material easily alerts you to machine leaks as well as current saturation level.
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills on water or land.
- Flame resistant oil only pads melt when exposed to high heat.
- Pads can be wrung out and incinerated after use.
- Upon request, pads and rolls can be machine perforated to allow you to use only what is needed.
NFPA 77, NFPA 99 certified. Meets Mil-STD-301C, Method 4046.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) – Floors in your workplace should be, “maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition.”
29 CFR 1910.106(h)(7(i)(a) – When working with or around flammable liquids, precautions must be taken to prevent static and other sources of ignition that could ignite flammable vapors.