OILSENTRY - Model OS-100HT - High Temperature Oil Content Monitor
Oil Content Monitor built to USCG/IMO (MEPC.60(33)) requirements; consisting of self cleaning Sensor Unit, Control Unit with built-in Strip Chart Recorder, interconnect cable, Remote Status Indicator, and tech manual.
- SELF CLEANING:Optical surface is cleaned each time it samples and expels water. Reduces maintenance and eliminates errors from fouled surfaces.
- COMPLETELY AUTOMATIC OPERATION:Requires no attention from operators.
- EASILY INSTALLED:No troublesome tubing to connect.
- RELIABLE ON-LINE SAMPLING:Provides real-time results every 8 seconds without distortion from tubing to off-line site.
- STANDARD FEATURES:Built in Strip Chart, LED meter, 4-20mA output, 10 amp relay and Remote Status Indicator.
- OPTIONS:The OS-100 is available in a High Temperature (240F) and a NEMA4 Explosion Proof (Class 1, Division 1, Group D) versions for the Sensor Unit.
- RUGGED DESIGN:Marine grade 316 stainless steel, bronze and aluminum.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT:Sensor Unit weighs less than 7 kg and Control Unit less than 10 kg.
- APPROVALS:U.S. Coast Guard 162.050/9002/1, ABS OONN10170 and IMO Resolution MEPC.60 (33).