Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous NO Monitor
From AQBot Single Parameter Monitor Series
The AQBot NO is a robust Gas Monitor that can measure Nitric Oxide parameters in the air. AQBot monitors NO concentration in real-time and provides accurate and quick results. Oizom offers a wide range of sensor cartridges that provides a measurement range between 0-1000 ppm. The proprietary gas module senses and measures Nitric Oxide concentration as low as ten ppb.
AQBot NO is ideal for air monitoring for industrial safety, gas leakage detection, and odour detection applications. The gas detector enclosure is NEMA 4X approved to last long in harsh industrial environments. It comes with an on-device display to check the NO concentration. The AQBot fixed gas detector comes with an optional on-device Alarm siren and strobe-light for quick action in case of any atmospheric hazard. The siren provides an early warning of potentially toxic gas exposure.
AQBOT-NO can communicate over multiple communication protocols. Multiple NO monitor networks can send data to a central point after configuration. Also, the user can set up a relevant threshold of the built-in relay to trigger the Alarming system. The AQBot comes with pre-set threshold values for alarm. However, users can customize it from the air monitoring software – Envizom.
- Quick sensing for threshold-based alerts
- Highly accurate data to detect low ppb concentrations
- Robust built to sustain harsh industrial conditions
- Easy data integrations to match industry standards
- Effortless installations with versatile mounting arrangement
- Data transmissions through multiple channels
- Inbuilt relay operation for automation
- Real-time data display for keeping a check
- Optional siren & strobe for audio & visual alerts
- On Device Display: Built-in display module to check the on-site concentration
- Ultimate Durability: NEMA Certified industrial-grade enclosure made of high-grade engineering composite polymers
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh environmental conditions
- Accurate measurement: Accurate VOC gas measurement with PID sensing technology
- Compact: Light-weight and the compact system can be easily installed on any wall, pole, or structure
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Built-in Relay: Built-in relay for better process automation
- Wired Communications: Supports all industry-standard output signals like Modbus, Canbus, RS-485, RS-283
- Wireless Communications: Supports a wide range of wireless connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT
- Over-The-Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit (available for wireless connectivity)
These are the external modules that can be attached to the AQbot. Please note that the external modules do not come as a part of standard offerings. You can order it separately or include it while purchasing the AQbot VOC monitor. Further, please speak with our expert team to choose the right accessories as per your application.
- Power Supply (SMPS)
The Nitric Oxide sensor module works on the electrochemical principle. It works based on the diffusion of NO gas into the sensor which results in the production of an electrical signal proportional to the NO concentration. It allows accurate and reliable measurement of even low concentrations of Nitric Oxide, which is essential in Nitric Oxide monitoring in the ambient air.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
The data is also available in the Air Quality Software after connecting AQBot – NO to the Oizom cloud.
The platform has essential features like
- NO Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- NO Report
- Smart Alerts
- Historical Data-set Download
The NO Data is also accessible using secured HTTP/MQTT APIs. Using the APIs, Users can publish on Public displays, Smart TVs, Websites (using widgets), and Mobile Apps.
No reviews were found for Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous NO Monitor. Be the first to review!