Olympus - Model Delta Line - Rugged, High Performance Handheld XRF
See and feel the DELTA difference. Our analyzers are compact and robust from probe to trigger to display, with sophisticated XRF technology that's better, faster, and more responsive. From initial boot-up to the final result, the DELTA is the optimum solution for all your analytical needs. The DELTA line gives you the ultimate experience in field-portable handheld XRF analysis, providing fast measurements with accuracy, precision, detection limit, and light element measurement capabilities built into a compact single-chasis frame wrapped in robust industrial-grade body casing.
Incorporating Everything You Need in Handheld XRF with State-of-the-Art Innovations - The DELTA line from Olympus Innov-X
- 4 W X-ray tube, 200µA current (max) plus optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughout
- Large-Area SDD option plus customized X-ray provides exceptional light element sensitivity
- Patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction adjusts calibration as needed
- Lightning fast bootup and data acquisition: Faster testing, more results
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth for data input and output
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360°
- Bright, responsive, color touch screen display
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode when not in use to conserve power; logs impacts for tool management
- USB interface port for high-speed data download and seamless PC control
- Hot Swap: the rechargeable battery can be replaced without having to turn off or re-standardize the unit.
The unique DELTA Docking Station means not ever having to power down the analyzer. The station charges the analyzer battery and a spare, and performs periodic calibration checks. The analyzer can be removed at anytime for immediate testing.
- Additional Battery Charger
- DC Outlet
- Power and Battery Indicator Lights
- Connect to a PC for Data Management
- USB Connector Port
Ideally suited for field work, the DELTA is equipped with our trademark weatherproof, dust proof, protective housing.
- Ruggedized casing manufactured to industrial standards - no PDA or movable screen for superior reliability
- Superior field use ergonomics with rubberized grip for ease of handling during all-day use
- Large, rear-facing, motion-responsive, transflexive touch screen for clear viewing; automatically brightens in sunlight
- An external heat sink engineered for extreme temperature and high-power use
- Time-saving hot-swappable batteries - enables rechargeable battery to be replaced without having to turn off or re-standardize the unit