The MiniForce II machine is used to clean the air on job sites, in confined spaces, abatement and remediation areas, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional pre- and final filters, MiniForce II is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency. The OmniAire MiniForce II has a easy to sanitize aircraft-grade aluminum body, designed to last job after job.
OmniAire Miniforce II Filters:
Depending on your environmental requirements, the MiniForce offers an assortment of options for pre- ilters, HEPA filters and accessories. Our standard OmniAire MiniForce II ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. OdorGuard carbon filters provide effective control of odor, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard Filters can be installed in conjunction with HEPA or other final filter options for individual demand.
OmniAire Miniforce II Applications:
- HEPA filtration in abatement of mold, asbestos and lead
- Create negative pressure containment
- Removal of chemical fumes and odor
OmniAire Miniforce II Accessories:
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants.
- Intake manifold with flex hose connection
OmniAire equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects. For your safety, MF100C complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
- Airflow: 350/375 cfm
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Filtration: Primary/Secondary Filter: Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad, Standard HEPA Filter: Wood Frame 99.97% email@example.com micron, Optional Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron individuallycertified, Optional OdorGuard 600 carbon Filter for chemical fumes, VOCs and odor control
- Cabinet: Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting, Hospital grade, non-marking 3' casters with breaks, Outlet Ring Size - 8' diameter
- Controls: Switch - LOW/OFF/HIGH, Pressure Gauge - 0' to 3'
- Power Requirement, Dimensions: 115VAC/60 Hz/1.6 Amp, 15”W x 18”H x 27”L
- *Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.