Omnipure - Model Series 64 - Marine Sewage Treatment Systems
The only marine sewage treatment system to oxidize sewage through an electrolytic process and generate sodium hypochlorite for the disinfection of sewage streams. The new OMNIPURE Series 64 is even smaller and has Type Certification to IMO MEPC.227(64). The all new OMNIPURE Series 64 system is the newest and most advanced offshore marine sanitation device. The easy to operate systems have maintained the 'key features' of the original OMNIPURE design while incorporating minimal maintenance, simplified operations, compact design and a completely hands off solids management process. The OMNIPURE Series 64 system has received Type Certification to IMO MEPC.227(64) by Bureau Veritas.
OMNIPURE Series 64 systems are the original marine sewage treatment system to oxidize sewage in an electrochemical cell as well as generate sodium hypochlorite for the disinfection of the sewage streams. OMNIPURE Series 64 marine sewage treatment units offer effective electrolytic treatment of both black and gray water through a patented and certified process and range in treatment capacities up to 13,209 gallons/day per unit, which can be combined for increased capacity.
OMNIPURE Series 64 units are specifically manufactured for marine and offshore installations requiring permanent or long-term operation for the treatment of marine sewage. The rugged design of the OMNIPURE Series 64 offshore line of units is well suited for the rigors of industrial platform installations.
- Bureau Veritas Certification for IMO Resolution MEPC.227(64)
- Easy to install
- Smaller footprint and weight than alternative solutions
- Based on proven technology from an innovator with more than 90 years’ electrochemical experience including over 35 in offshore oil and gas
- Easy to operate
- No pre-screening or filters required making operation easier and more sanitary
- Completely hands off solids handling process
- No odor or bio-active sludge associated with process
- No microorganisms to keep alive
- Operates on-demand, instantaneous on-off operation