Opakfil - Model Basic - Compact Filter
From Compact Filters
The Camfil Farr Opakfil BASIC provides high efficiency filtration at low energy consuption and compact format. Opakfil is used in any air conditioning application and preparatory filtration in cleanrooms.
- Robust construction
- Long operating life
- Light and robust
- Large surface area
- No metal parts
- Application: Air conditioning applications and prefiltration for clean rooms.
- Type: High efficiency, incinerable filter.
- Frame: ABS.
- Media: Glass fiber paper.
- Separator: Hot-melt beads.
- Sealant: Polyurethane.
- EN779:2012 filter class: M6, F7, F8, F9.
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa (suggested economical change point 350 Pa).
- Temperature: 70°C maximum in continuous service.
- Mounting system: Front and side access housing and frames are available, Type 8 and FC housings
It can remove all contaminants such as fumes, smoke, bacteria, fungi and virus-bearing droplet nuclei which makes it a very good choice for improving your indoor air quality.
The Camfil Farr Opakfil BASIC :
- Competitive cost effective 4V-Bank design filter with less than 100Pa (F7 - 3400m3/h)
- Efficiency guaranty : No discharge effect, exceding EN779:2011 performances' requierement
- Contains a very small fiber diameter material in a rigid and safe frame design. This guarantess a very high and consistent filter efficiency for sub micron particles.
- Reliable performance makes it the ideal final stage filter to meet the European standard for ventilation of non-residential buildings, EN13779.
- Is equipped with a new triple handle for easy handling and installation.
- Frame has drainage for condensation water.
- Filter can be installed in both senses and furnished with an endless PU gasket.
- Filter is fully incinerable and 'eco-responsible' build with environmental friendly raw material.