Opakfil - Model Start - Compact Filter
From Compact Filters
The Camfil Farr Opakfil Start provides high efficiency filtration at compact format. Opakfil Start is used in any air conditioning application and recomanded as first filter set for HVAC manufacturer and OEM.
- Integrity of a rigid minipleat performance in an energy saving lightweight design.
- Unaffected by varying airflow, excellent for VAV systems
- No metal parts
- Description: High efficiency, V-style air filter in an all plastic enclosing frame.
- Typical applications: Built-up filter banks, rooftops, split systems, free-standing units, package systems and air handlers.
- EN779:2012 filter class: M6, F7, F8.
- Media: Microfine glass media in a mini-pleat design formed into multiple V-bank media packs.
- Frame: ABS.
- Recommended final pressure drop: 450 Pa (suggested economical change point 250 Pa).
- Temperature: Maximum continuous operating temperature of 70° C.
- Fire rating: UL 900 Class 2.
It can remove all contaminants such as fumes, smoke, bacteria, fungi and virus-bearing droplet nuclei which makes it a good choice for improving your indoor air quality.
The Camfil Farr Opakfil START :
- Available in F6, F7 and F8.
- Efficiency guaranty : No discharge effect, according EN779:2011 performances' requierement
- Contains a very small fiber diameter material in a rigid and safe frame design. This guarantess a very high and consistent filter efficiency for sub micron particles.
- Is equipped with a large single handle for easy handling and installation.
- Frame has drainage for condensation water.
- Filter can be installed in both senses and furnished with an endless PU gasket.
- Filter is fully incinerable and 'eco-responsible' build with environmental friendly raw material.