OPCO - Dielectric Coatings
OPCO produces Dielectric Reflective Coatings on a wide variety of substrates in short runs or high volume. We coat optics produced in-house as well as customer supplied components. OPCO has the capability to manufacture your production quantities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing allows us total process control over your product.
Dielectric reflective coatings are more durable than metallic coatings and they can be optimized for specific wavelength ranges.
These coatings are also ideal for creating partial reflectors used for beamsplitters and windows to control and direct light throughput and polarization.
- Hot and Cold mirrors
- High reflectivity over broad wavelength ranges
- Optimized laser beam steering mirrors
- Discrete wavelength range transmission and reflection for windows and mirrors
- Your design or OPCO can design a coating for your needs
- Broadband, V-coat, bandpass, partially reflective
- Fast turn-around with multiple coating chambers
- Coatings on your supplied substrates
- Quick-turn custom substrate fabrication and coating in house
- Longpass, Shortpass, and Bandpass
- Laser line and V-coat
- Hybrid Metal Dielectric
- High reflectivity
- 190nm to 5µm