- Industry Specific Design – EyeCGas was designed specifically for the harsh environments of the Oil and Gas industry; the camera is extremely rugged, robust, and is sealed for severe outdoor industrial conditions. EyeCGas was certified to meet IEC standards for temperature, humidity, vibration, dust and water intrusion.
- Safety - EyeCGas is the only camera certified for use in Class I Div 2 hazardous environments.
- Enhanced Imaging – Leveraging 30 years of thermal imaging expertise EyeCGas uses proprietary enhanced image processing algorithms to enable the detection and localization of the smallest gas leaks.
- Audio / Video Recording – EyeCGas provides real time video recording with audio narration for improved debriefing and off-line analysis.
- Safety – Detect safety risks by providing a clear visual of methane and other volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
- Environment - Quickly and clearly detect invisible fugitive gas emissions that are harmful to the environment.
- Operational Efficiency - Scanning for multiple elements simultaneously reduces the cost for leak detection and minimizes product loss for improved ROI.
- Detector Type: High Sensitivity Cooled, 320 x 240 pixels
- Detector Spectral Range: MWIR 3-5µ
- Display: 3.5″ Color LCD 640 x 480
EMC / EMI: FCC 47 CFR part 15 subpart B – Radiated EmissionsEN 610000-6 (Immunity to ESD, RFE, Power Frequency Magnetic field, Radiated Emissions)
Vibration: Mil-Std 810F 514.5
Water/Dust Protection: IP 65 & Mil-Std 810F 510.4
HALT: High Accelerated Life Test: Vibration: Max temp: 55deg, Min temp: -20 deg
- UL1604, Electrical Equipment for use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III locations.
- CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987,Non-Incendive Electrical equipment for use in Class I Division 2 Hazardous Locations
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01 – Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- Atex II 3G Ex nL IIC T6
- Ethyl benzene
- Ethyl Ketone 2-butanone
- Ethylene oxide
- Isopropyl alcohol
- MEK Methyl
- Propylene 1-pentene
- Propylene oxide
EyeCGas default kit includes the following :
- Camera – Gas detection camera with 30mm Lens
- Batteries – 3 Li-Ion rechargable batteries
- Batteries – Batteries Charger
- Glare Shield – Add-on glare shield with embedded magnifying glass
- Head Set- Helmet Clip-on set with audio speakers and microphone
- Software – CD with ArtSoft software GUI application
- Manual- User manual
- Strap – Neck strap
- Cables – Power and Comm cables
- Case – Carrying case
Available accessories are :
- 75mm Lens – Long Range optional 75mm Lens
- Batteries – Additional rechargable batteries
The only Infrared gas imaging camera certified and classified for Hazardous Locations:
ATEX, UL, ANSI & CSA
Utilizing certified equipment for use in hazardous location allows a higher level of safety and operability confidence. It increases operator’s efficiency as it eliminates the need for getting a “hot permit” before entering the inspection area.
- UL1604 – Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III (Classified) Locations. Third edition.
- CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987 – Non-Incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations. First edition.
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01 – Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III Hazardous (Classified) Locations. 2011 edition.
- ATEX II 3G Ex nL IIC T6 -
- EN600079-0 Electrical apparatus for explosive gas atmospheres – Part 0: General requirements.
- EN60079-15 Electrical apparatus for explosive gas atmospheres – Part 15: Construction, test and marketing of type protection “n” electrical apparatus.
- IP65-Blowing Dust test – MIL-STD-810F, Method 510.4, Procedure I
- IP65 – Jetting Water
- 2.4 GRMS Random Vibration – Mil Std 810F 514.5
Temperature and Humidity
IEC 60068-2-30 Temp. +25°C / +40°C Humidity 95% RH 3 Cycles of 24 Hours (12+12h cycle).
- EN 610000-6-4 : 2007 class A – Radiated Emissions
- EN 610000-6-2 :2005 class A – Immunity to Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- EN 610000-6-2: 2005 class A Radiated Immunity to Power Frequency magnetic field
- FCC 47 CFR part 15 subpart B -Radiated Emissions
- EN 610000-6-2 :2005 class A Radiated Immunity to RFE
HALT – High Accelerated Life Test
- 20 GRMS Vibration level, 8 temp cycles for 4 hours, 60˚C/min temp change rate.
- Max temp : 55˚C, Min temp : -20˚C
Certification Data when packed inside the carrying case
- ASTM-D 4169-06 Schedule A – Packed. Drop Height 61 cm.
- 1 drop on each face. Total Drops 6
Loose cargo vibration Test
- ASTM-D 4169-08 Schedule F Test method D999
- ASTM-D 4169-08 Schedule E Test Method D4728 – 0.73 GRMS 1 hr each of three axes
A design formed by the demands of the industry
- Specially designed for the applicative market of natural gas, oil and petrochemical industries, taking into consideration the requirements of the users.
- Very sensitive and detects smaller leaks than the existing optical imagers’ portable solutions.
- Certified for use in hazardous environments (Class 1, Div. 2 and ATEX II) ,allowing the inspection at hazardous places in the plants.
- Implements an internal video and audio recording device.
- Features a large color LCD display for image and text display.
- Rugged and durable by design to be used as a tool in the field.
High sensitivity to a spectrum invisible to the human eye makes
EyeCGas a critical tool in fugitive gas leak detection.
Even at a distance, a user will easily see the exact location of a leak.
Robust, ruggedized and hazardous environment certified, simplifying and broadening opportunities for use inside the facility limits without the need of a hot work permit, allowing video and audio recording while maintaining intrinsic safety.
No more Guesswork
The EyeCGas includes a digital CCD camera for fast recognition of the components being inspected or leaking, also available for video recording.
Powerful but simple
The EyeCGas allows the inspection of vast areas in a plant with an automated and simple user interface, visualizing the infrared image on a large color LCD.
EyeCGas is an Infrared Camera specially designed for the Petrochemical and Gas & Oil market requirements for gas detection and Smart LDAR compliance.
- UL1604, Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III (Classified) Locations.
- CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, Non Incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01 - Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
- ATEX II 3G Ex nL IIC T6.
OPGAL seeing beyond the visible for a clean global environment
Opgal Optronic Industries, a leading global manufacturer, leverages more than 30 years of field-proven thermal imaging experience and excellence in the design and development of IR engines & cameras. The EyeCGas camera brings to the natural gas and petrochemical markets, Opgal's cutting edge technology at its best.