OPTI-PAC - Model 1200 - Cross Fluted Film Fill Media
From Film Fill
Opti-Pac 1200 is a cross-fluted film fill media manufactured from rigid PVC sheets conforming to CTI STD-136 for cooling tower heat-transfer applications. The media is fabricated from corrugated PVC sheets that are solvent-welded for maximum strength and resistant to UV, rot, fungus, organic and inorganic solvents, acids, alkalis, and chemicals normally found in cooling tower waters.
Modules are fabricated in 12' or 24' depths, 12' to 24' widths, and in lengths up to 12'-0'. Sheet spacing is 0.46'. Heat-transfer area (wetted surface) is 69 ft2 per ft3. Standard PVC sheet mil thicknesses are 10 mil and 15 mil after forming. Weight per cubic foot is approximately 2.9 lb for 10-mil and approximately 4.3 lb/ft3 for 15-mil. Custom dimension modules and mil thicknesses are available upon request.
- High Efficiency
- Material Complies with Cooling Technology Institute Standard 136
- Solvent Welded for Maximum Strength and Pack Integrity
- Engineered Microstructure for Improved Water / Air Mixing
- Improved Water Distribution
- Available in PVC or HPVC Material