Because of the unique SUMA modular design different motor performances, gears, propeller and mast sizes can be combined for an appropriate agitator for the customer.
The SUMA-guide mast support with 4 rollers and POM-slide rails guarantees a perfect sliding on the mast and furthermore a galvanical isolation between the mast and the agitator.
Optimum stirring result:
The 2 seperated oil chambers for motor bearing housing ensure a proper stirring. Longlife oil with a longer oil changing interval is used for the bearing housing. The sealing is made through the mechanical seal SiC/SiC within the bearing housing. For the motor turbine oil is used for cooling.
There are delta-star-operating-switches for a manually operation or time-controlled SUMA-soft start control available. All agitators can be managed over an external frequency converter.
- Galvanized propeller, optional in hardened steel, ss304 or ss316
- Mechanical seal SiC/SiC
- 2 seperated oil chambers for motor and bearing housing
- Longlife-oil within the bearing housing
- Guide mast support with 4 rollers for 80 x 80 / 100 x 100 / 120 x 120 mm mast
- Galvanically isolated to the mast through ss316-rope
- The cable is restistant against biomass