Model ES-20 - Orbital Benchtop Shaker-Incubator
The ES-20 is a compact bench–top Shaker–Incubator used for mixing of biological liquids as well as for incubation and cultivation of biological liquids according to the operator set program. Built–in microprocessor thermocontroller provides constant temperature control in the incubator chamber. Forced heated air circulation inside the transparent plexiglas chamber guarantees even temperature distribution. Dismountable construction makes transportation easy.
Orbital shaking is controlled by the digital tachometer (rpm) and Digital time setting regardless of the temperature. The unit is equipped with the direct–drive system ensuring most reliable stable long–time operation (up to 30 day nights).
The ES-20 is extremely easy to operate, with very straightforward setup of temperature, speed and time, using the two line set–up and status display, which clearly indicates both set and actual values for each of the three parameters.
Five interchangeable platforms allow using the ES-20 for:
- Growing cell cultures in flasks and other laboratory glassware;
- Extracting tissue samples at physiological temperatures;
- Other sample preparation processes.
- Temperature setting range +25°C ... + 42°C
- Temperature control range 5°C above ambient ... + 42°C
- Setting resolution 0.1°C / 1 rpm
- Temperature stability ±0.5°C
- Speed control range 50–250 rpm
- Orbit 10 mm
- Display LCD, 2 x 16 signs
- Digital time setting 1 min–96 hrs / non-stop
- Plexiglas walls thickness 7 mm
- Load capacity 2.5 kg
- Overall dimensions (W×D×H) 340x340x435 mm
- Internal chamber dimensions 305×260×250 mm
- Weight 13.2 kg
- Nominal operating voltage 230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption (230V / 120 V) 160 W (0.7 A) / 170 W (1.6 A)