ORI - Model oriWell - Advanced Measuring System
The measuring system for monitoring and management of groundwater wells.Through the continuous sampling with subsequent laboratory analysis of the samples, allow early identification of changes inside the aquifer. However, the obtained laboratory analysis data can only be used for comparison, if the previous sampling has been taken under representative and reproducible conditions. For a better understanding of the subsequent analysis values, the measurement values should be recorded during the pumping process, before the actual sampling starts, e.g. with the ORIwell System.
The ORIwell data logging is done in combination with permanently installed online-measuring units, coupled via the mA output signal to the control box. With this layout can be embedded up to 12 different measured parameters into the ORIwell system.
The proven submersible pump is made of materials, that do not give off any impurities to the medium. An influence or adulteration of samples is therefore not given. The pump is controlled via a handheld terminal or with the ORIwell control box.
- meets the requirements according to EN ISO 5667-xx
- Modular design
- measuring section with flow meter
- Grundfos MP1 environmental pump used for water monitor-ing
- IQ Sensor Net System for numerous parameters e.g. pH, ORP, Cond., Temp., DO, turbidity...
- Watchdog-function to determine the optimum sampling time
(hydraulic stop criterion)
- advanced Software for archiving / Management / documen-tation / measuring / analysis and control.