ORPscan - Model 10 - Pocket ORP Tester
From ORP Meters
Economical pocket ORP tester with relative and absolute millivolt measurement modes. The meter is suitable for measuring the oxidation reduction potential of samples. Accuracy: 2mV.
- Easy-to-use pocket ORP tester is supplied with a platinum sensor.
- 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
- Chromate reduction
- Cyanide oxidation
- Swimming pool water
- Pulp bleaching
- Cooling towers
- Drinking water
- Other redox applications