ORWAK - Model POWER 3620 - Dynamic Baler
From Orwak Power
ORWAK POWER is a dynamic baler family based on an innovative hydraulic concept, Black Star Technology. Stronger, faster and smarter to give you more value for the money! 3620 is our real heavy-duty model for large volumes of cardboard boxes. With 52 ton press force it provides very effective compaction
BLACK STAR TECHNOLOGY The innovative hydraulic concept, introduced by us as Black Star Technology, is based on the reverse technique of pulling instead of pushing the press-plate downwards when compacting material.
- the cylinders are at its strongest point when pressure peaks
- a long piston stroke
These factors contribute to powerful compaction into dense bales!
SOLID DESIGN ORWAK POWER, with its light spherical design, the ISO 3834-certified welding of the chamber and the durable cylinder design, is created for a long heavy-duty service life.
Rapid Baler Keeps Up With Your Pace
- More throughput at less energy consumption than in traditional baling systems!
- Autostart and a sliding door that reopens automatically after each press cycle
- The gas spring-driven shutter goes up in less than 2 seconds!
- The new PCB features data storage capacity, technical machine monitoring, communication opportunities and as forerunner in the baler business fulfills performance level D for personal safety.
More Great Features
- Low-built design for easy transportation and successful installation where space is limited
- Silent operation
- User-friendly panel
- Material selector HP (cardboard) & LP (plastic)
- Bale indicator
- Bales can be secured by polyester straps or wire
Special Plastic Mode
Equipped with a special software for successful compaction of plastic foil. It gets activated when the baler is run in the manual LP mode and will keep the waste under pressure for 5 minutes to squeeze out more air from the bulky plastic