OSI - Model 2000/3000/5000/7000 - Dual-Bed Oxygen Concentrators
OSI’s dual-bed, stand-alone, plug-and-play oxygen concentrators are designed to make installation easy and fast. The only machine connections required are power, oxygen and a data/Internet line to the connections on the skid. The oxygen concentrator is housed in a 40′ ISO ocean container and is easy to transport from site to site if needed.
All units are fitted with a programmable logic controller (PLC) and a variable frequency drive (VFD) for the main blower motor. This feature gives the highest possible efficiency and also gives a linear power demand on turn down. When using 50% of the capacity of the machine, only 50% of the energy is required.
All required maintenance information-oil changes and filter and seal replacements-is displayed on the HMI touch screen. Alarms and faults also appear on the touch screen and can be monitored remotely if an Internet or cell connection is available. Alarms are sent by e-mail and/or cell text message to designated recipients. The touch screen displays all operating conditions, such as pressures and amperage draw, for easy monitoring of the VSA.
One-year remote monitoring and software updates are provided at no additional cost.
- OSI-2000 2 tons per day (950 LPM) 1818 kg/day
- OSI-3000 3 tons per day (1425 LPM) 2724 kg/day
- OSI-5000 5 tons per day (2375 LPM) 4540 kg/day
- OSI-7000 7 tons per day (3500 LPM) 6363 kg/day
- Supplementing oxygen at net pen sites
- Oxygen supply in remote locations
- Oxygen supply for large hatcheries
- Oxygen supply for RAS systems
- Onsite generation of ozone