OSI - Model 125/250/500/1000 - Single-Bed Oxygen Concentrators
OSI oxygen concentrators offer the lowest power consumption possible for a vacuum swing adsorption system (VSA). Their compact design allows them to be moved and installed with minimal handling. Totally self-contained, OSI oxygen concentrators can be online in a minimal amount of time. OSI oxygen concentrators require very little maintenance. They feature remote diagnostics and communications and automatic turn-down to suit demand and save energy.
All units are fitted with a programmable logic controller (PLC) and a variable frequency drive (VFD) for the main blower motor. This feature gives the highest possible efficiency and also gives a linear power demand on turn down. When using 50% of the capacity of the machine, only 50% of the energy is required.
All required maintenance information-oil changes and filter and seal replacements- is displayed on the HMI touch screen. Alarms and faults also appear on the touch screen and can be monitored remotely if an internet or cell connection is available. Alarms are sent by e-mail and/or cell text message to designated recipients. The touch screen displays all operating conditions, such as pressures and amperage draw, for easy monitoring of the VSA.
- OSI-125 1/8 ton per day (60 LPM) 113 kg/day
- OSI-250 1/4 ton per day (120 LPM) 227 kg/day
- OSI-500 1/2 ton per day (240 LPM) 454 kg/day
- OSI-1000 1 ton per day (475 LPM) 908 kg/day
- Oxygen injection can improve the health of the aquaculture livestock and increase profitability for the aquaculture farmer
- Ozone generation for water treatment plants provides effective water purification
- Oxygen management on wastewater treatment speeds up biological breakdown and odour control
- 75% turn down ratio modulation automatically reduces production as the load decreases
- Load control on multiple units takes units off-line for best efficiency
- Scalable configurations-113, 227, 454 or 908 kg/day oxygen production