OTT HydroMet - Model SUTRON Well Cap - Well Cap Groundwater Monitoring Station
Sutron's Groundwater Well Cap leverages the power and reliability of the X-Link logger family to deliver a cost-effective, self-contained package to monitor groundwater. Features: RS-232, Satellite, Radio. Product highlights: Turnkey transmission of data from groundwater sensors via Wifi, Cellular, and Iridium Satellite. IP-Communication: Sensor interfaces: SDI-12, 4-20mA.
Sutron’s Well Cap Groundwater Monitoring Station makes it easy to automate measurement of groundwater wells. The cap has the following advantages:
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Capable of measuring sensors over SDI-12, 4-20ma, and RS485
- Low power with integrated 7 Ahr battery for long term reliable operation
- Optional cell modem and dataplans
- Optional Iridium modem and dataplans
- Optional solar panels to reduce battery servicing intervals
- Mounts on NPS 2 (2.375”, 60.33mm OD), 3 (3.5”, 88.9mm OD) or 4 (4.5”, 114.3mm OD) pipe
- 1/4 hasp for customer provided lock
- Built-in Sutron X-Link logger/transmitter
- IP67 housing for battery/electronics/antenna with screwless access.
- Powder coated cast aluminum construction with ABS plastic dome.
- Hinged design provides access to sensors without opening electronics compartment
- Sensor hanger plate with room to insert electronic tapes or other calibration devices.
- Concealed bolts to fasten the cap to the well casing.
- Compatible with a variety of sensors with SDI-12 or analog output.
- Optional solar panel for continuous operation
- DIMENSIONS Diameter: 8” max (20.32cm) Height: 12” (30.48cm) Weight: : 6.7 lb including battery & logger (3.04kg)