- The U-PUR™ system provides several UPW polishing steps in one sole process step.
- Foot print savingss: ̴ 60%
- Cost savings (CAPEX): ̴ 30%
- Pressure drop savings: ̴ 50%
- Only high purity materials used in the whole system
- Metal-free wetted parts (lower metallic particle release expected)
- UV treatment (185 / 254 nm)
- H2O2 degradation (to achieve < 10ppb resp. < 1 ppb H2O2)
- UP- grade Polish Mixed bed ion exchange to achieve < 1ppb TOC.
- For high quality UPW: 3 in 1 sole process step.
To face the increasing ultrapure water requirements (TOC2O2 3 polishing steps in one sole metal-free step:
Quartz UV Reactor
- by LP-Hg Lamp 185 & 254 nm
- UV self -reflective coating for 254nm light
- For degradation of hydrogen peroxide traces, produced by photolysis reaction.
- Ion exchange resins for removal of dissolved charged species (ions)