Oxford Filtration - Model XS Series - Simplex Basket Strainers
Oxford Filtration Model XS Series simplex strainers provide a simple cost-effective way to separate particle impurities from fluid flow systems. Simplex models described in this brochure are designed for applications where temporary interruption of a batch process can be permitted for basket cleaning. Where continuous, uninterrupted flow is required, our duplex strainers or self cleaning filters described in other bulletins should be used. All strainers are individually pressure tested.
- Available in cast iron, bronze, carbon and stainless steel and other materials to customer order.
- Pipeline sizes from 20mm (3/4') to 250mm (10') (ask for details of sizes above 150mm).
- Flanged in all common drillings including both 150 or 300lb rating (600lb in certain sizes) and screwed ports both BSP or NPT or socket weld.
- range in cast iron, bronze, stainless steel and steel up to 14 Barg at 50C.
- XSHP high pressure range in steel up to 50 Barg.
- Large filter basket areas and manufactured in st. steel 316.
- 100% full flow.
- Extended area basket available.
- Various options including differential pressure indicator, magnets to remove ferrous particles,