Oxivir - Model TB - RTU - 22.7 L (5 U.S. Gal) - Disinfectant
Oxivir Tb is a single-step, product solution to critical viruses and bacteria in the healthcare environment. Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in just ONE Minute.
One-Step Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner; RTU (ready to use) liquid kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in 1 minute
Ready to use liquid - DIN 02283522- EPA 70627-56
Oxivir TB, powered by Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) kills common pathogens in just one minute. Oxivir Tb is a single-step, product solution to critical viruses and bacteria in the healthcare environment. Oxivir Tb is effective for soft surface sanitizing, and is non-irritating to eyes and skin, and requires no safety warnings or personal protective equipment. Ensure compliance and efficacy with Oxivir Tb.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in just ONE Minute
- Effective against key pathogens – TB, MRSA, Norovirus, VRE
- One-step cleaner and disinfectant with a pleasant odor
- Safe for use near patients, by visitors, and on most surfaces
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin (safest possible rating)
- No gloves needed when used at dilution, safe for staff to use around patients and visitors
- Environmentally Responsible – active ingredients break down into oxygen and water after use
- Soft-Surface sanitizing EPA registration for 30 seconds for privacy curtains, upholstery and more