Model OXY 22-70 - Micro-Range Stations
RANGE OXY of 22-70 Inhabitants Equivalents (EH): Compact, simple and very economical. Micro-stations OXY range are compact systems for domestic wastewater treatment operating on the principle of forced oxygenation (activated sludge). The range proposed in semi-collective sanitation includes 6 models from 22 to 70 Inhabitants Equivalents.
Wastewater treatment plant activated sludge with surface aerator, from 5000 to 15 000 liters, high density polyethylene including:
- cell activation.
- Cell clarification.
- Engine, sealing reinforced with stainless steel shaft.
- Turbine oxygenation cast aluminum.
- Device for recycling sludge (pump).
- alarm control box and protection.
- Wide range: 22 EH; EH 30; EH 40; EH 50; EH 60; 70 EH
- Ultra-economical due to their simplicity
- Ultra compact: low footprint
- Handy and easy to install
- Simple and robust design (HDPE)
- No visual impact
- No odor nuisance
Materials tanks: HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
treatment capacity from 22 to 70 EH EH
Oxygenation: by turbines cast aluminum (surface aerators / MBA)
Complementary filtration optional for rejection sensitive environment: oxybox F or filtroz 2.5 -we consult
Silo for optional sludge