THERMOX - Model CG1000 - Oxygen Analyzer
The CG1000 is a portable oxygen analyzer designed for industrial and laboratory applications. It has a wide operating range (0.1 ppm to 100% O2, autoranging), a fast response to oxygen changes, and advanced electronic capabilities for easy system integration.
- Sensor Type: Zirconia
- Operating Range: 0.1 ppm O2 to 100% O2
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading or .05% O2 absolute (0.5 ppm O2 absolute for ppm range), whichever is greater.
- Response Time: Less than 5 seconds at 150 sccm over one decade.
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% of reading or 0.1% O2 absolute (0.1 ppm O2 absolute for ppm range), whichever is greater.
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 160°F (70°C)
- Ambient Temperatures: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
- Sample Flow: 50 to 200 sccm according to user application requirements. The flow rate is factory calibrated at 150 sccm.
- Calibration Gases:
- Zero Gas: From 0.1 ppm to 10% O2, balance N2.
- Span Gas: At least one decade above zero gas (10 times greater) recommended.
- Communications: RS-485, 2-way addressable
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 150 VA; 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 150 VA
- Enclosure: General Purpose
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Low voltage Directive 73/23/EEC