OXYSWING - Modular Twin Tower PSA Oxygen Generators
In comparison to our Modular PSA Oxygen Generators, the OXYSWING® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators from NOXERIOR are able to cover larger oxygen consumptions. These Twin-Tower systems are the solution of your choice when system availability and low running costs are primary objectives - OXYSWING® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators are designed for heavy-duty operation.
The key features of the OXYSWINGTwin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators are:
- High Reliability
Low gas speeds through the adsorber beds, first-class components, stainless steel valve bodies and instrument air tubing, heavy-duty industrial PLC. It should work. Always.
- Lowest Energy Consumption
Energy cost is your major expense, not depreciation. Fast pay-back assured. Let OXYSWING really make you save money.
- Easy Integration
All system tie-in points on one side in order to facilitate the installation of the plant and the integration with your existing equipment.
Heavy-duty adsorber vessels, designed and certified for an unlimited number of cyclic loads.
An extended list of options allow you to define your specific OXYSWING Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generator adjusted to your individual need.
- Feed Air Filters
- Adsorber Vessels to 97/23/EC or ASME VIII Div. 2
- Process Valves with Stainless Steel Bodies
- Process Piping within Skid Boundary
- Exhaust Silencer
- Air and Oxygen Pressure Regulation
- Local Instrumentation
- Instrument Air Tubing & Fittings in Stainless Steel
- Control System with Rockwell / Allen-Bradley PLC
- Pressure Switch for Automated Idle-Mode
- Oxygen Analyser with Zirconium Oxide Senso
- Feed Air/OxygenMoisture Analyser
- Electronic Oxygen Flow Meter
- Feed Air/Oxygen Pressure Transducer
- Feed Air/Oxygen Temperature Transducer
- Product Flow Totalizer
- Rockwell / Allen Bradley PanelViewTM 10” or 15” Graphical Display
- Control System with Siemens PLC
- Ethernet Data Communication Port
- Oxygen High Pressure Booster
- Oxygen Cylinder Filling Rack
- Medical Upgrade with CO/CO2 Analyser